Monday, September 14, 2009

Tis the Season


It's college football time again. Baby David is ready---
Are you???
Can you guess his favorite team?
Go Cougs!!

We had some fun with a little photo shoot with David at 7 weeks old. Thanks to Sunny and Nate for the sweatsuit. He loved the outfit so much he choose to have a major 'blow out' in it right after this photo session.
Now do you see why he is so happy?

6 comments:

Angie said...

I love that hair!! And good grief, he's already 7 weeks old?? How'd that happen??!! The sweatsuit is perfect, too. Go Cougs!!

The Snow Family said...

How cute! He is getting so big!!! Love that little outfit. Got your cute announcement today! Loved it!!

Dusty said...

I LOVE IT!!! He is so cute. I can't believe how quick they change. He's a very handsome little man. Also this is random but you were in my dream a few nights ago. It was very strange? Anyway hope all is well.

Cory Glover said...

Go Cougars!!! He choose good haha

Whitney said...

So cute!! Can't wait to hold him!!

Ashley C. said...

Go Cougs!! What a cutie!!