What a great weekend....Cougars beat Air Force and Hayward and Natalie come to town! Thanks Natalie and Hayward for venturing over from sunny California to visit us here in Colorado. We know it required you digging into some winter boxes for those coat and gloves. We had a great weekend playing games, watching good football, making pizza and of course teaching them the Bean Game. I am so grateful for good friends!!! Come visit us again soon--the sheets are clean, the guest bedroom is ready and we are waiting.....
4 comments:
It looks COLD, but so fun to be with Natalie & Hayward! So, who won????
so fun. wish it was me there visiting..... one day my dear. keep that bedroom ready for me too.
I want to come visit:) Someday!
NATALIE!!!! I love that girl. I have a crazy picture of the three of us dressed up goofy to go do our pranks on the boys. Remember that? oh the good times...
Post a Comment