As we celebrate this special day let me just tell you how grateful I am for the 'stellar' women in my life! I think Mom's see it all...the good, the bad, the ugly, the tears, and fears, and overwhelming moments of joy. As I prepare to become I mom I have been extra reflective lately (call it the hormones) about the things my mom 'put' up with through the years and the lessons she has taught. My mom has always been the 'ROCK' of our family and I love her for that!
I am not only blessed with a mother but a fabulous Mother-in-law. Not only is she an amazing example to me of work, service and love but, she is one of my dearest friends. She is the type of person that you could talk to for hours and walk away feeling so enriched and inspired. She loves her children and is so selfless in her service.
2 comments:
those are way cute pictures. i love the jokes. very funny. how's the pregnancy going? having fun getting ready for him?
Thank you darling! You are going to be a wonderful mother ... of this I have no doubt!
Post a Comment