l my husband was able to come home. He was gone the entire month of August working in Beijing at the games. Though it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him, I got goose bumps and was a nervous school girl the day I picked him up from the airport!To hear more about his experience in Beijing and some of the behind the scenes stories you can check out his blot at ckkblog.blogspot.com

I never knew I would become such a beach volleyball fan but I was so inspired by these amazingly talented women. Thanks May and Walsh for being so tough, animated and helping us to feel the Spirit of the Games! Shawn you are a hero to many young aspiring gymnasts and I admire you for your determination and the fact that you always had a smile on your face, even when things were not going as planned.
4 comments:
I love your blog title and all the things you had to write so far!! Hooray! I am so glad that Clint is home safe now. Hope you are well and that work is treating you well. We hope to call soon now that we know he is back!
welcome home clint. i am sure the olympics were awesome on that end of the world as well. cute post nance. love you!
So glad he is home safe and sound! Life is much better when family is together. Enjoy the time! Love you!
Hey guys! I found your blog through Danette and Ryan's and just wanted to say hello! I can't believe Clint was gone so long! I bet you were more than ready for him to come home. But I'm not going to lie...I am jealous of him. I LOVE the Summer Olympics!
Hope everything else is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment